High Quality House Carpets

608-362-7113
Visit Website Add Favorites Contact Author
gggggggggggggggggg.jpg

In 1966 Bob Bird and Ed Anderson opened Then “Carpet Seconds” on Park
avenue. In 1969 Ron Williams started, and in 1971 became full owner. The
store has moved twice and expanded 3 times to our present location 1410
Cranston Rd. And in 1977 changed our Name to House of Carpets and now
is one of Wisconsin’s largest carpet stores.Featuring over 400 rolls of
carpet in stock, as well as vinyl flooring tile and laminate
http://www.houseofcarpetsofbeloit.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-Carpets